LearnVest has given six women free access to their brand new LearnVest My Money Center and the LearnVest Advice Center. Certified Financial Planner and LearnVest Expert Lauren Lyons Cole will be the coach and mentor on these financial journeys.
Over the next 8 weeks LearnVest will chronicle the progress of Macy, Ashley, Elisabeth, Minling, Daina and Hannah.
I’m especially excited to read about Minling who is 29 and quitting her well-paid job to pursue her Dream Career as an Adventure Philanthropist! Sounds like my kind of thing!
What I really love about this series is that we can all relate to at least one of these women who are trying to Buy their Dream Home, Save for a Baby, Save for Retirement, Pursue their Dream Career, Afford NYC Living and Rebuild After a Divorce.
Read the whole story on LearnVest.
(Sign up for The LearnVest Daily to follow!)
- LearnVest Debuts Its Female-Focused Mint.com To Help Women Manage Their Financial Accounts (techcrunch.com)
- SEC Watch: Female-Focused Personal Finance Guide LearnVest Raises $12 Million (techcrunch.com)
- Accel And Others Put $19M In Female-Focused Personal Finance Guide LearnVest (techcrunch.com)
- LearnVest brings financial planning to everyone with new free and premium products (venturebeat.com)
- LearnVest Launches Mint-Like Money Management Tool Plus A Whole Suite Of New Products (businessinsider.com)
- Bucks: LearnVest: A Money-Management Site for Women (bucks.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Why every woman in America should use LearnVest for personal finance (thenextweb.com)
- Learn Vest – Revitalise Your Finances With Youth Money Management Tips (makeuseof.com)
- Women 2.0 In Conversation With LearnVest’s Alexa von Tobel on Fundraising & Setting Massive Goals (thenextwomen.com)